MMCA: Come and join us at the information afternoon!
The Management of Conservation Areas course will be presented in Vienna on 14 October
“We look forward to seeing you,” says Michael Jungmeier, Scientific Director of the Management of Conservation Areas course. He says that the international training course for the design and management of national parks, biosphere parks or world heritage sites is unique in Europe and opens up far-reaching career opportunities. “As part of an information afternoon, we would like to present the programme, the curriculum and the career prospects. We aim, among other things, to answer the following questions:
- Why are wildlife, national and biosphere parks jobs of the future?
- What professional and practical fields are open to graduates?
- What career paths have previous graduates embarked on?
- What are the course contents, how are the lectures and curriculum structured?
- Who are the lecturers and instructors? Which international partners are part of the programme?
- How is the course organised, when and where do the seminars take place?
- What are the admission requirements, how do the application and admission procedures work?
- Are there opportunities for scholarships/bursaries and internships?
“We are also happy to answer any specific enquiries and provide in-depth information,” says Jungmeier. The event will take place at the Natural History Museum Vienna on 14 October.
Place: Natural History Museum Vienna statt.
- Ort: Natural History Museum Vienna
- Burgring 7, 1010 Vienna (main entrance (elephant)
- Time: Monday, 14.10.2019, 15:30–18:00
- Registration and information: Daniela Berger, email@example.com